How much space do I need?
- Click here for space estimating.
- Whatever size you choose, be sure to pack your belongings loosely, leaving space for air to circulate.
What is the difference between storing with you and an individual who has space, such as a barn or an empty building on their property?
- Our facility is professionally-managed and insured. We are storage professionals, we have taken the time to train and educate ourselves on self-storage and continue to grow our skills in the storage industry.
- We strive to operate under the guidelines of the storage industry. We educate ourselves so we can be better at what we do and provide you the best service.
- We are members of the Self Storage Assn, Maine Self-Storage Assn, and Ellsworth Chamber of Commerce.
If you are considering storing your belongings with someone who does not have a traditional self-storage facility, you may want to ask these questions:Is your business insured?
- Do you have a contract?
- Are you aware of the storage laws in the State of Maine?
- Are you maintaining care, custody & control of the belongings you store? Self-storage is when the customer controls access to their space. Customers insure their belongings as needed. The self-storage facility is insured but does not cover the contents of each storage space. If you do not have access to your belongings because they are in a 'shared space' without individual access, you should ask if the facility is insured and what is/is not covered.
- We are professionals. We are insured. Only you maintain control/access to your space.
- Check out the website for full details on our products, services and facility or call us anytime.
Do you offer a discount?
- Yes we do. If you pay at least six months in advance, we will give you a 10% discount. Payment must be received at the time of rental to receive the discount. We do not waive the deposit when advance payment is made.
- We also offer 10% off for all active military personnel. Thank you. We appreciate your service.
Do you insure my items?
- No, we do not. We do not sell insurance, but can provide you a brochure. You can also check with your insurance agent to find out what they may offer.
Who is responsible for the care of my items while they are in storage?
- We are not responsible for a loss to your goods. We strive to maintain a safe and secure facility but are do not take care, custody or control of your stored goods. We recommend you check out storage insurance.
When is rent due?
- Rent is due the 1st day of each month. A late fee is imposed after close of business on the 10th day of each month that rent is unpaid.
How do I pay rent?
- Cash, Money Order, check, debit or credit card (MC & Visa only). You can sign up for automated payments, this will allow you to pay your rent on time without a trip to the facility.